ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS
- Adjustment of Status is the process by which foreign nationals are granted a permanent status in the United States with the ability to work and travel without many of the restrictions they encountered as non-immigrant visa holders or as foreign nationals without status. If you need assistance with adjustment of status we can help.
- The Consulate can be slow, frustrating, and stressful. We help you
- There are many grounds that could make an immigrant “inadmissible” to navigate the process and get the documentation you need enter into the United States. However, waivers are available for these categories on a case-by-case basis. Having an experienced attorney that is familiar with the laws when applying for waivers is very important.
- There are many different categories of non-immigrant visas depending on the purpose of your visit. Whether it be a fiancé visa, a student visa, or any other type of visa we can help.
- Certain categories such as having a prior criminal background or possessing certain illnesses or other negative factors may be “grounds of inadmissibility.” However, by applying for waivers and supplying the immigration authorities with a strong brief could make these certain categories admissible despite. We can help.
BUSINESS AND INVESTOR VISAS
- Obtaining visas based on setting up or managing a business in the United States is a very rewarding opportunity, allow us to guide you through this complex task.
- Employment-based visas require many steps that need to be completed and in many of the categories a labor certification approval from the department of labor is needed. Having an experienced attorney by your side while going through the process would make all the difference. We can help you in easing the process.
NATURALIZATION AND CITIZENSHIP
- We can help with preparation of your application and educational needs
DETENTION, BONDS, RELEASE ON PAROLE
- Whether you have been placed in custody at the border or by an
LITIGATION INCLUDING ADMINISTRATIVE APPEALS, MOTIONS TO RE-OPEN, BOARD OF IMMIGRATION APPEALS (BIA), CIRCUIT COURTS
- Most decision made by the various agencies or the immigration courts are on the path of becoming a United States citizen.immigration official we can help with getting you released.not final and in some cases we can file motions to have a file re-opened.
ASYLUM AND REFUGEE STATUS
- Asylum can be the lifeline for many whose only survival decision is to
- We can assist in determining whether you qualify for Deferred Action for flee their homes and seek shelter in the United States. We can help.Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and help you apply for DACA.